Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Legos


While we were gone we picked up a little something for both of the boys to bring back. The first time we ever left Conner over night we brought him back a stuffed dog from build a bear factory. This was the first time we had ever left Logan over night so we went again to build a bear and got Logan a bear. He was so cute when we gave it to him. I went into his room to check on him before Shawn and I went to bed that night and this is what I found.

It was so cute!!

We got some new Lego's for Conner. When we got home Shawn and Conner started putting them together into a race car. I have a love hate relationship with Lego's! I love that they entertain my son and that he can be creative in his building with them. I hate them because there are so many pieces and they make a huge mess!! None the less he loves them and plays with them daily. Conner helped Shawn and it was cute to watch Shawn work with Conner reading the directions and showing him where every thing went to make the finished product.





They had fun making the car.
I am having a lady's luncheon this week so check back for pictures of that at the end of the week.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I hear ya about the Legos. Holden still get's them out occasionally. I remember all the times Paul would help him build stuff. It is fun and great memories for the boys. Keep it up, Shawn! Love the pic of Logan. Makes me want to give him a big squeezy hug!

    ReplyDelete