Shawn and I went away for a night tonight. We went to Dallas. Shawn took me to this great little chinese food place. It was so good. I wil have more on that later. My fortune cookie saying was great. I migt make it into a sign for my house. It said : Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment.
I love it. I will write more about the weekend later. Shawn got me a great birthday present but I am not telling until next week what it is.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you guys had fun. Remind me to tell you about a conversation Connor & I had tonight. You'll get a kick.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great saying! You should make it into a sign.
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday April! Hope it was a good one. I heard the funny that Connor said to Grandpa S. I got a huge chuckle out of it. I'm so jealous. All of my family gets to come to TX this spring except me! Waaaah.
ReplyDeleteLove the saying! Happy b'day
ReplyDelete