Thursday, March 3, 2011

Table Preview

So I finished the legs on the table that I have been working on and I must say I love them. I hinted at a big project I was working on and this table is it. I will do a post on the table when it's a completed project. You will then see what I started with and what I finished with. Here are the legs of the table.



They use to be painted a really cute shade of red but that's not what I wanted to my kitchen so I changed it. I love how they turned out. Let me know what you all think.
Ape

2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far! I like the distressing, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Can't wait to see the whole table. :) Missed you at swim class today. They all asked about you. See you at sing hopefully.

    ReplyDelete