Thursday, March 24, 2011

To Big For His Britches!!

This week Logan has learned to feed himself with a fork. He is actually really good at it and took to it with no trouble. He loves to eat so that's probably why. Wednesday night we didn't go to meeting due to the fact I have not been getting much sleep!! I know for those of you who know me well your asking yourself, "what's so different about that, April never sleeps much!" You would be right. I never sleep great. I blame that on my father and grandfather!! Thanks Dad. Anyway I have been getting even less sleep the normal this week. (I digress, Sorry) We decided I needed to go to bed early so we ordered KFC then ate as a family on the back porch. It was so nice out. As you can tell by my last few posts we have been taking full advantage of the nice weather. It was fun. Logan again tried his hand at eating with a fork all on his own. He also tried coleslaw for the first time and loved it. However the mashed potatoes and the coleslaw were giving him and his fork a run for their money so he decided to use his God given "fork". Here are some pictures of that and some of us playing with the boys in the yard.











Well I hope you all have enjoyed the pictures of the boys. I am working on the completion of my California picture wall so stay tuned. (It will be done as soon as Shawn can stop long enough to help me hang pictures. He has been crazy busy and this is not my strong suite. Trust me on this one.)
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment