Monday, March 21, 2011

Another BBQ

Last night there was a gathering out at the river but Logan is fighting an ear infection so we decided to stay home. We still wanted something to do so we called Brittany Johnson to see if they were going out to the river. They weren't, so Brittany, Parker, and Megan all came over for dinner and we played games. It was so much fun. Nathan came and got Megan at 9:30 because she had school in the morning but the others stayed until about 11:45 or so. We had a great dinner. We made pork riblets with BBQ sauce, grilled seasoned red potatoes, pineapple, and corn on the cobb. It was so good. Clark went to the river and had a great time at the gathering but he missed out on a great meal.



Shawn did a great job on the grilling, but then again he always does.
Here are some more pictures from our evening.










And last but not least, now that I am five months along and am now looking pregnant and not just fat here are some pictures of me with baby number three. By the way I find out a week from today if we are having a boy or a girl.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. The food pics are making me hungry for ribs and I haven't even had breakfast yet. :) You look really good by the way. Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or girl. I'm hoping for a girl. Casey "failed" me and had another boy. I have some darling little girl fabric just waiting to be made into a quilt! Congrats on winning my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude whats with having the good food when i am gone. Get back to the house and they looked at me like who are you...great welcome home when they say oh i forgot about you...lol. Fruit Salsa for a midnight snack was great...good job on the salsa April!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey had a great time as always!!! Awesome food Shawn! Oh yeah! I agree with Clark the salsa was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah!! One more thing... Always fun playing Hand & Foot. Or H&B. :)
    Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, any of the BBQ left? I love BBQ, I think mostly the sauce, you can put it on anything, in fact, just give me sauce. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete