Last night was the JBF sale in Fort Worth. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a huge resale of kids stuff and maturnity stuff and baby paraphernalia. I took the kids over to Johnson's and Shawn came and picked them up when he got off work. When I left Johnson's I was wondering if Logan was getting sick but I knew he was in good hands so I left him there anyway after giving him some medicine just in case. By the time Shawn picked him up he was running a mid grade fever. When I got home I gave him more meds and put him back to bed. Well Shawn showed me this picture and it was so cute. Conner is so sweet to his brother sometimes. When I saw this picture I got teary eyed and was ohhing and ahhing over it. It is just so cute. It's a little blurry because it was taken on my husbands cell phone but here it is anyway.

Shawn was makeing dinner for the boys so Conner sat with Logan and comforted him and tried to make him feel better. At four years old he was doing a very good job of helping Dad and little brother. I was so proud of him.
Ape
Awwwww!! So sweet.
ReplyDeleteToo, cute! These are the times to make a momma proud! Aunt Maggie
ReplyDeleteThat's my sweet little guy! He was so sweet when we had them. He kept asking if Logan was okay. Oh and I LOVED how he said "Aunt Brittney! Bye" tonight that was sooo cute. I think that's the first time I've heard HIM call me Aunt Brittney. It made me want to just give him a BIG squeeze. :)
ReplyDeleteSweetheart! Makes a mom so proud to see something like that.
ReplyDelete