
This is the place we went. It was so yummy. It's right across the street from where Shawn works so he thought I would love it and he was right. Before we got to Dallas we stopped at Fort Worth Camera and Shawn bought me a really nice camera for my birthday. I love it. Saturday we went to North Parks Mall. It was fun to just walk around, shop a bit, and visit with no kids intterupting. Saturday night we went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. Soooooooooo good. One of our favorite places to go and eat sea food. We love crab so that's our first thought of where to go when we want crab. Then we went and picked up the kids. We were really starting to miss them so we could hardly wait to get back to see them. Sunday was a regular Sunday!
Monday Shawn had the day off so we went out the Jeff's property on the river to spend the day. Brittany Johnson went with us and we had a really fun day. Here are a few pictures. Conner says his favoite parts were fishing and riding the "cycles."















As you can see it was a fun weekend. I have some fun things planned for this week so check back for more posts!
Ape

Looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous you got a new camera. I want one too but a new computer is first on the list. Enjoy yours and take lots of pics.
ReplyDeleteI had a BLAST with you guys!!! Thanks for asking me to come watch the boys for you. :) Dinner was VERY GOOD!! As always.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, I love to see the fishermen's...they are taking after great-great papa Jean...he loved to fish...can hardly wait to see you all
ReplyDelete