Monday, March 7, 2011

I Thought This Was Funny!!

I have been working out a lot more lately at the gym then I ever have in my life. I was determined to loose the baby weight from Logan in time to do it all over again with the next pregnancy. I know you are all getting a good laugh right now since I am pregnant now but let me explain. I started going to the gym about eight weeks before I found out I was pregnant and the above comment was where my head was. Little did I know I wouldn't have time to work of the "Logan" baby weight because another baby was going to add to it! I am still working out but I am keeping it light until after I have the baby. Then I can work it all off and keep it off because I WON'T be having any more pregnancies. Anyway a good friend sent this to me and I thought it was really funny. It went like this:

I figured out why I'm fat! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".

HEHE I love it.
Ape

4 comments:

  1. Funny! I like that one. Wish it was really true. Good luck on the working out. Just don't overdo. ;) Aunt Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are cracking up over here! If only it were that easy. This really made me laugh, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that on someone's facebook status and I showed Norn...and of course like everyone else we had a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete