Well I finally went back to the Doctor. I haven't gone since I was about six weeks and I am now sixteen weeks. I know some of you out there are probably saying, "Bad mother." Well here was my logic: This is my third go around with pregnancy and the previous two have been normal with no complications, and doctor's are very expensive. I was not and am not feeling anything out of the normal stuff you feel with every pregnancy. Anyway, I got to hear my babies hear beat for the first time today. It's always such an incredible experience. It took my Doctor like five minutes to find the heart beat because the baby was moving round like crazy, but when he finally did find it, it was very strong. I will find out March 28 if we will be adding another boy or if we will be adding a girl to our already busy house. For some reason this time around I don't really care what I have. I know that will be surprising to some but it's true!! I just want my baby healthy. I can hardly wait to find out what I am having. My Grandpa Morey would say, "I don't know why you say you can't wait! You don't have a choice, you just have to wait!" So I guess I will wait and try to be patient.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment