







It was fun. By the way that is the first snowman I have ever made. It was fun. We used the traditional carrot for the nose. The eyes and mouth are coffee beans. I was going to use chocolate chips then looked at my boys and decided that was a bad idea. Logan was only out for about ten minutes and then went to bed so Conner and I spent about an hour out there.
Later, around three Dad got home and we all went out again. Logan and I only stayed out for about fifteen or so minutes. It was time for his afternoon nap. Conner and shawn played for a long time. Some of the neighbors from across the street came over and had a snow ball fight with Shawn and Conner. Then Shawn took the wheels off his creeper (for those of you who don't know what that is, it's something you lay on and then roll under a car on it to work on the car) and they used it as a sled. Conner thought that was pretty fun. Don't laugh at my outfit by the way. I was trying to keep warm. I know I look like a total nerd but that's OK cause we were having fun.







Anyway it was a fun day. We are going to dinner in town in a few minutes. We are tired of staying in the house and now the roads have deiced. Is that even a word? Hope you enjoyed the pics.
Ape

looks like funn!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a good time. Logan looked a little unsure but Conner seemed to be having the time of his life. We can barely walk in our snow. 14 inches is a bit much in my opinion; especially after coming home to it from sunny CA. Your snowman looks good. Ours will probably be a snowgiant by the time we get out to make one. I think Holden & Paul started a snowfort today. I am staying in!
ReplyDeleteAunt Maggie
I know just how Maggie feels, we had a big snow last year and it was a bit much. Looks like you all had fun! Tara and Chris built a snow man last week, he has melted down to nothing today. Keep warm!
ReplyDelete