Am I the only women in the world that stands in the middle of her house sometimes and looks around and says, "it was clean..." I have been working on this big (for me it's big even though my sister would have it done in like two days)project. I have been working on it off and on for about two or three months. I have had to work around all our bad weather. I am not going to tell you what it is but I a loving it so far. I hope I love the finished product as much as I think I will. I have not been letting myself go out and work on this project unless my house has some order to it but every time I go work on it for a couple of hours or a day I come in and say, "well my house was clean!" I find it very annoying. I guess when you attention is in one place then other things will suffer! I wish I was good like my sister and could juggle everything the way she seems to. Maybe I just think that's how it is for her and it's really not. Who knows. Anyway does this happen for all of you?
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My house is clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy. It seems that I never meet the expectations that I set for myself. And, if sometimes I get close, it only lasts for a few hours, sigh. If you are a happy person, clutter, (I'm not talking dirt here) will only be an extention of your personality. Some people can keep an amazing house, but look closer and see if it is a home.
ReplyDeleteWell, I do juggle, and yes somethings don't get done. However, 3 mornings a week I am up at 6, the rest of the house sleeps for at least another hour and a half, I can get a whole lot done in that time! Also, while I have babies for the day, I don't get much done, I do it after they leave. When Tara goes to sleep at 9 or 9:30, I get to work until 11. So, I start and stop stuff all the time. My family room is in a constant state of mess, cause that is where the projects are. Oh, and like Helen said, my house is clean enough to be healthy (mostly) and dirty enough to be happy. Honestly, I haven't mopped my living room floor in a month, and I really need to!
ReplyDelete