After all this winter weather we were a little tired of being land locked. I decided to put in a phone call to my sister and see if she and her boys wanted to join me and my boys for a day out. I was originally going to meet her there but then we had car issues this morning and she ended up picking us up. I felt really bad that she had to do that but what are you going to do. Thanks Lou!! Anyway we went to the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History. It was a really fun day. They have a ton of things to do there. First we ate at the cafe, then we went to a Sesame Street Stars and Galaxy imax type thing, then they played in the younger kids area, then the building area, then we called it a day. Then younger kids area was a big hit. In that section there is a pretend grocery store with miniature carts, fake food, and registers. There is also a huge area to build train tacks, there's an area that's a hospital with an ambulance you can play in, there's a baby section, there is a small wall of snakes, tarantulas, ants, and a scorpion. I was not a fan of that wall. I know they are in cage things but I still try to walk far away. In the building section there was a table with Lego's, light bright (which made me feel old when my son said, "mommy what is that?"), you could build with straws and connectors, rubber band boards, there was a life size light bright board, there was this machine that spit your paper airplanes in the air (I thought that was cool and kind of wished I had one at home), and I am sure I missed several things. It was fun. When we were in the Sesame Street thing Conner looked at me with that mega watt grin and said, "mommy this is so COOL." It was cute. Here are some photos of our time. Oh and the one of Cooper standing in the fossil of a dinosaur foot print is my favorite. It looks like ah Lois do you realize your child is sitting in a fossil like its a hot tub! But just so you all know I don't think it was real. I believe it was a plaster look - a - like and they had stair going up to it so I think is was fine. It just look so funny.












No comments:
Post a Comment