Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Wonderland Yuck!!

Well this morning we woke up to a white world. It sleeted most of the night and was very icy this morning. Shawn decided it was to dangerouse to try to drive to work today so he stayed home. Later we found out most of the dealership did the same. Here's what it looked like out front.



Conner and Logan and I sat in the kitchen on the counter and ate strawberries and whip cream. This is a treat in our house. Sitting on the counter and having whip cream. Logan had never had whip cream before. After I put the strawberries away I sprayed straight whip cream into the boys mouth. Logan wasn't quite sure what to think.

Sorry some of these are side ways. I decided to put them on any way because they are so cute.


After that we made brownies together. Then the boys got to lick the beater and spoon. Logan had never done this but he was a big fan of the spoon licking traditions.



Well that was our day. Come back later this week and I will have two authintic mexican food recipies for you. Not that tex mex stuff. Yuck!!!
Ape

1 comment: