Did I love this car? NO. It was not my favorite car we have owned but in all honesty it was a good car. It didn't have any air conditioning in it for about two years and that was the worst it got. Which I know felt like the end of the world to me in those hot California summers. (side note: we lived in the dessert basically, when we lived it Cali so yes it did get hot just no humid like in Texas). I learned a lot about cars while driving that car and it has come in handy a few times. So all in all it was a good car but I no longer have to drive it. Here is what I am driving now:
Isn't it beautiful!! I just love it. We were not going to buy a new (to us) car but then we found out I was pregnant and we knew there was no way we were going to be able to fit another person in our car. I am enjoying the new car very much and am so thankful we were able to buy this car so we are ready when the baby comes. Conner always says he wants to sit in the "way back." Hope everyone is doing well and has a good rest of the week.
Ape

Congrats April,
ReplyDeleteYou've been patient and long suffering. My hats off to you.
Wow, nice set of wheels...it will be so nice to be able to spread out and have plenty of room...we are happy for you
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteHey girl, How fun to get a new ride! I miss having one sometimes but I can surely relate to having one thats not your favorite!
ReplyDelete