Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Birth Announcements

I am way behind on my posting so the rest of this week I am hoping to get caught up. About a month ago I made birth announcements to send out of DaraLynn. They took me for ever to finish but oh well. She is six months old tomorrow and I am just getting them sent out. To those of you in California (or anywhere outside of Texas) that normally get pictures and have not received yours yet, we didn't forget about you we are just running behind. They should all be going out by Monday. Here's how I made them.

First I got some black card stock paper, borrowed some stamps and an ink pad and stamped the card stock to look like this:

Then I cut them down to the size that I wanted. Next I picked the picture that I wanted and printed 100 copies and cut them down to the size I wanted:

Next I picked out some red card stock and matted my picture to the red and cut it down to the size I wanted:

Then I cut a rectangle the size I wanted it out of the red card stock for all the birth details:

Then I put it all together and this is how it turned out:

I love how they turned out. What do you all think.
Ape

3 comments: