Friday, February 24, 2012

Moving

So tomorrow is moving day. This has been a crazy week. Two weeks ago we found out we may be moving. An opportunity came our way for a house and we decided to jump on it. Last Sunday we found out it was a sure thing and we would be moving by the following weekend (that being tomorrow). Monday Shawn flew to Atlanta Georgia and came home last night very late. He had some training classes he had to take for work. That left me packing the house with three kids at home. First I will say I didn't mind. Packing to me is not a big deal nor is it hard. I hate the unpacking. I got most of the packing done in two days. Brittany came over two or three evenings to help which was great and my Mom and Lois shared duties with my boys. On the same Wednesday Kathy took DaraLynn for about two hours so I could take a load of boxes and clean the new house a bit. Anyway, like I said tomorrow is moving day and I feel ready. I will be glad when it's done. The house is a little smaller then the one we are in now but it's set up great so I don't feel like I am loosing any space. It was a good time to get ride of some stuff we don't need to hang on to anymore. I will post pictures of the move and of the new house asap. In the meantime here is what my house looks like currently.

Don't judge, it's been a crazy week! lol
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment