Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pinterest Dress

So here's one of the new things I have been up to. I saw these dresses on Pinterest and thought I would try it. Well I ended up trying three. One is for DaraLynn, one is for my niece, and the last is for a friend that just had a baby girl. Here they are.


Sorry the pics are out of order. This is my first post using my new iPhone.

3 comments:

  1. Tara is looking over my shoulder all I am hearing is "Awwwwweeee" Mommy is one for me? I like those they are so pretty!! I have been wanting to try out that ruffle fabric for a while. Guess I'll have to give it a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little tricky but not too bad. I think it's fun to work with u just have to pay attention to what ur doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too just discovered the ruffle fabric and am wanting to try something. Hmmm. Maybe soon. I've seen it online but did you buy yours locally? Let me know, K?

    ReplyDelete