Ape
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Ladies Lunch
It was requested that I put up pictures of my luncheon with the older ladies on my blog so here they are. (This ones for you Helen) I did this back in November. Jean Johnson and Gayle Malmstrom came to visit Nathen and Kathy and my Grandma Marce came to visit us so we did lunch. Enjoy!!








Ape
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That looks like so much fun! I am glad that you were able to do that!
ReplyDeleteYour home looks so beautiful, April. Thanks for the pictures, it has been some years for me to see some of our dear ones.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! Glad it all went well!
ReplyDeleteWe have done something like that twice when my Gramma came down to visit. We ALWAYS have soo much fun with the ladies...they always make us laugh so hard :) Looks like y'all had a good time!
ReplyDeleteHi April, I sure enjoyed those pics. I love all our older ladies. And I really enjoy your blog. Sonja Turpin
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting the pics. I'm sure it was a good time!
ReplyDelete-Darlene H.