Monday, January 23, 2012

Fatty Bird

So along with the mobile that I made for my nieces bedroom I also made her a stuffed bird. I used the pattern for the birds on the mobile and just enlarged it by hand to the size I thought I wanted. It didn't turn out quite like I was expecting it too. I got about half way done with it and decided not to finish it because I thought it looks weird. Then I decided to show it to my sister because she tends to like eccentric things (I mean that in a good way Lou). She thought it was funky and cute so I finished it. Now my other sister wants one for her daughters room so I guess it's just me that thinks it's weird.




This bird was affectionately named fatty bird by my sister and I think it fist so what do you guys think??
Ape

3 comments:

  1. Yep I still want one for Tara's room! She loves it! I will send the fabric after I finishe piecing the quilt, but it may take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny, funky name for your creation. It is fun to have a creative outlet for your ideas.

    ReplyDelete