Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Feeling Convicted!

I saw this quote on line somewhere. I am not sure where. I was very convicted by it and am resolving to make it part of my daily life to thank God for the things he does for me and the things he gives me in my life. I want to thank him even for the difficult things in my life because those are often the moments I learn something that I will carry with me in my life. Here's the quote:

"If tomorrow you lost everything except what you had given thanks for in the last week, what would you have?"
-source unknown-

How about you??
Ape

Stay tuned fun things to come!!

2 comments:

  1. What a thought to ponder. I know that I am not as thankful as I should be. Move over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that too, it is convicting!! and a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete