Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stuffed Giraffe

I have been making baby gifts. I saw a stuffed squeak toy on pinterest. I thought, mmmmm I could make that easy. So I did. The first one I made was for my daughter. I decided to nix the squeak part. I don't need any more noise in my life!! Anyway she loves hers and she chews on it constantly.





Then I made three more giraffes, three hair bands, six burp clothes, and two receiving blankets for gifts.

Then I made one more giraffe for Josephine that ended up looking more like a deformed chicken cause I cut it out wrong and didn't realize it until I was done with it. Oh well she will never know that her Auntie made her a deformed chicken!
Ape

6 comments:

  1. Haha! those are so cute! I really like the zebra one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Ape! I just pinned that same pattern so I could try it for Tara's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S ACTUALLY DIFFERENT THEN THE ONE THAT I MADE. YOURS IS THREE DIMENSIONAL MINE ISN'T. BOTH ARE CUTE AND I AM THINKING OF TRYING THE ONE THAT YOU PINNED

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Apes! Looks like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete