Friday, January 6, 2012

Easy Sausage and Egg Quiche

I found this in a food network magazine and tired it a few weeks ago. It was super easy and really good. The only thing I would do a little differently is make a home made crust. I feel like the Pillsbury crust is a little too thin.

Easy Sausage and Egg Quiche

1 Pillsbury ready to bake pie crust, softened to directions on box
1 pkg jimmy dean regular flavor pork sausage roll
4 eggs
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon SALT
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

Preheat oven to 425.
Cook sausage and set aside.
mix the egg, milk, salt, pepper, and lastly the sausage.
Put the crust in a quiche pan or pie plate. (I think a quiche pan works better).
Pour the egg mixture into the quiche pan and cook for 40 to 45 minutes.

We loved it and I have found it's an easy thing to make for Sunday night dinner at the meeting hall.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. It was very good. Thanks for the recipe. We love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete