Thursday, August 16, 2012

What I Have Been Up To

I have been crazy busy. DaraLynn's party is on Sunday so I have been doing things to get ready for that. The only thing I have left to do is frost the cupcakes and finish putting the banner together. Her party is Olivia the pig themed and is red, black, white, and gray. Here's some of the stuff I have finished. First I made tissue paper puff balls. I made them out of tissue paper. I found how to do it on pinterest. I also made goodie bags. I bought some red paper bags and some doilie papers that you put under a small cake or cupcake and put that over the top. Then I made a bracelet and headband to put in the goodie bags. I also made some Olivia shaped fondant cupcake toppers. Now I am no artist so I got an image of Olivia off of goggle and made and outline of Olivia out of white fondant. Then I started to make the details out of fondant and put them on the white outlines. Here's the finished product. The little ones are for the cupcakes and I am really not sure what I am going to do with the big one. I am not even sure why I made it. All I can say is it was two am by the time I finished and it just sounded fun. I can't wait to see it all put together for the party. I will post pictures of the party next week. Hope you all have a great rest of the week and a fantastic weekend. Ape

3 comments: