So to explain these pictures a bit: the ones of Logan and DaraLynn with lips on their faces are stickers from the clowns. They are supposed to be clown kisses. Logan was not to sure about all the clowns. DaraLynn was loving all the colors moving around here and Conner was the quietest I have ever seen him. The picture of Clark holding DaraLynn was for fun but also because he bought the outfit she's wearing. He has the best taste in clothes and spoils my kids with them. He is a good Uncle and not just cause he buys them clothes all the time. The on of DaraLynn standing up: she is actually standing on Clark and jumping up and down and screaming. She did this most of the circus. She just loved it.
So we got a good family picture during our outing. Clark's comment to this was that I was actually going to be in one of my pictures. As you who have followed me know I am always the one behind the camera and it has be come some what of a joke around here. It was nice to be in a photo with my family! by the end of the night DaraLynn was tuckered out and Clark was tired of all the noise (old man) (I am going to get it for that one, hehe.) so he took her outside and she fell asleep and was none to happy when we put her in her car seat to go home and it woke her up. Oh well she will get over it.
Tornadoes. I hate them. I hate Texas in the spring. Can't we just live in California for spring time? Today was full of rain, wind, tornado warnings, tornado sirens going off all over, and a scared mommy. I am not one to get scared easily but tornadoes make me a bundle of nerves. They scare the living day lights out of me. Today was the worst I have been. The fact that it was windy enough to throw one of my metal patio chairs across my patio may have had something to do with it. It may also have been the sirens going of. It may have been the rain. It may have been the greenish looking sky. It may have been the funnel clouds seen fifteen minutes from my home. It may have been all of this combined but I was down right scared. Give me an earthquake any day. You all can keep your tornadoes here in Texas. Anyway by the end of the day I was a bundle of nerves and out of patience. We had a huge puddle in our back yard (more accurately our back yard was a puddle) so after dinner I decided after the day we had the boys and I needed to blow off a little steam and have some fun, so we ran in the back yard and jump in the puddles. When I first mentioned it to the boys the look on Conner's face was priceless. He was looking at me like I was playing a joke on him. It was great. Wish I would have had the camera ready for that but I didn't. Shawn stayed on the patio with DaraLynn and took pictures of us stomping in the mud puddles.
At the end of the day we thanked the Lord for the safety through the day and had fun being crazy stomping in the puddles. Hope you day was better then mine.
Ape

wow, what a day! At least you ended it right! It is so fun to play in mud puddles!!! Tara loves it, I think it is fun too! good job mom!
ReplyDeleteOh, and so with you on tornados, I hate them too. We get them from time to time and when I see green, I take the kids to my closet and we look at books for a while. We don't have sirens. I would much prefer and earthquake or hurricane any day.