Monday, April 16, 2012

These Are The Moments

These are the moments you sit back, smile, and wish you could freeze. These are the moments I wish I could have stand still forever. These are the moments I wish my kids would stay little forever. These are the moments my heart feels to big to fit in my chest. These are the moments I remind myself to stop and smell the roses before I blink and they are grown up and having families of their own. I love these munchkins.
Ape

4 comments:

  1. That is SO cute April! It reminds me of the book Let Me Hold you Longer by Karen Kinsbury...its a little kids book, but so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that girl is getting big! Cute pics, Ape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I leave for a week and she grows like a weed!!
    Logan looks more grown up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't Blink my dear friend..... for you are right .. this moment with your children will be gone soon enough.... and IF you get a chance FIND that book Blair is talking about... its amazing!

    ReplyDelete