Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ah Five Year Olds

So we were sitting having dinner the other night and my dear, sweet five year old looks up from his plate and says, "Daddy your the oldest but Mama your the biggest!" Gotta love the mind of a five year old!! It was very funny but I had to stop and decide if I should be offended or not! (This being said with much sarcasm!!!) I am not sure where he came up with this and I don't think I want to know on this one. I instead will just shake my head a laugh and write it in his journal. He has said so many funny things and I have been so bad the past couple of months about writing them down. I know bad mom right!! Oh well!! I am sure he will not stop saying funny things so I will try to catch the next couple. Hope all of you have had a great week and will have an even better weekend. Ape

2 comments:

  1. You are right about the funny things children say. When we were very small, we had two grandmothers. One was very short (about 5' tall) and the other was around 5' 6". The short one was plump - but to us, she was called "Little Gramma" and the other was "Big Gramma"... I guess we judged them by their height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April, that is so neat that you are writing down the funny things that your kids say. That will be so neat to go back and read later!
    I hope you all get to come to May Camp!

    ReplyDelete