Friday, May 4, 2012

English Muffin Pizzas

I had Lois and her kids over on Wenesday and I wanted to do a fun lunch for the kids. I was having a hard time coming up with something when I remembered a lunch my mom use to do for us when we were growing up. It was English muffin pizzas. You take an English muffing and cut it in half, then layer it with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. The boys each made their own pizzas and then we put them in the oven. The boys had fun and they were so excited when they came out of the oven.
They were really fun and the boys loved them. My boys wanted them for lunch the next day too. Conner asked me, "Mommy can we have this everyday all the time?" It was so cute. Ape

3 comments:

  1. Those are so yummy. I did a post on them a few months back. I'm thinking I'll have to make them again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T loves these too!She always wants to make her own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received the pics you sent. Thank you so much. It is so fun to see your family growing. The pics are waving to me from the frig...

    ReplyDelete