Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Menu Planning
I saw a pin on pinterest about menu planning and really liked it. This lady planned her menu for an entire month with a magnetic calendar board. She had it all color coated and super organized and had recipe binders of her most used recipes and so much more. I did not want to do all of that so I simplified it to my liking. Here's how mine turned out. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are way more organized than me. I should be like this, but I'm not.
ReplyDeleteApril, I love this! I might try to do that now that I am moving out on my own and I want to be practical with my meals. And I will need to plan ahead since I will get home from work and want to just munch on a bag of chips :-) Thanks for the GREAT idea! How do you do your color-coding?
ReplyDelete@ Anna. I have several catagories and each is a different color so at a glance I know what's going on. I don't just menu plan on it I plan my life so it's not just food. My catagories are: regular family dinners, Sunday evening meals, company meals, eating out or going to eat with someone or at someone's house, doing stuff ( if I have an appointment or getting together with the girls or such), cleaning schedule, and pay days. I think that's it. If my boys ever get there hands on an eraser I am in trouble!
ReplyDelete