Saturday Shawn was home and played with the boys, helped me clean up the house and get things in order. This weekend was the first weekend I have felt good in a few weeks so I got lots done. It was nice to feel good again. In the evening Clark came over for fish tacos then we loaded up a bed frame and desk that was in our garage and took it to Clark's appartment. The guys unloaded it and then they went swimming in Clark's pool and I sat in the appartment and worked on a sewing project and visited with Grandma Morey on the phone.
Sunday we didn't have a normal schedualed meeting in the morning so Clark took us to the Dallas World Aquarium. It was so fun. They boys really enjoyed it. We have been wanting to go and do one last big fun outing with the boys before DaraLynn comes. Here are some pictures from our time there.













We had a ton of fun. After we saw everything we drove over to a park by the air port and ate our lunch and watched the airplanes land. They boys really enjoyed that. We drove home and all took naps then went to the meeting hall for the evening happenings. There were several from Oklahoma there and a few from California. It was really good to see everyone. Hope your weekend was a fun as ours.
Ape

I love that aquarium! It has so many really neat exhibits! Glad you all a fun time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun. I love the pic of you and Logan with the reflection in the glass. I have one of Allie like that looking a a huge sea turtle that I took at the zoo one time. The boys look so enthralled with everything. Fun times!
ReplyDelete