Friday, June 17, 2011

4 Boys!

Well today I am at Lois and Johnn's babysitting all the boys. I have four boys under my care. Some may say I am crazy but they are generaly pretty good when they are together. Lois and Johnn went on vacation and mom has all the boys so I came to give her a day to get stuff done. Anyway Conner and Ethan had a funny little conversation at lunch that could only be had by boys. First let explain two things. Risky Rat is a character in a Psalty Cd that they both have and love to listen to and Word Worm is a game on my mom's iphone that they play from time to time.

For lunch they had hotdogs, strawberries, grapes, and pudding cups as they were eating this is how their conversation went:

Ethan: hey Conner are we eating risky rat?
Conner: yeah (giggle giggle)
Ethan: (pointing at the ketchup) Is that his blood?
Conner: Yeah

A few minutes later:
Ethan: are we eating word worm?
Conner: no we have to cook him first!
Ethan: oh, I am eating word worm!

These boys are too funny. Cooper sat there very quietly and ate and Logan shoved everything in his mouth at once after dipping it all in his pudding and ketchup (yes even the fruit) and paid no mind to the antics going on around him and then would look up at me and try to grin with all that food in his mouth. So Cute. Hope you all have a good weekend. We are going to go to Oklahoma and spend time with Marcus and Heather and Wade one more time before the baby comes. It will be a while before we make it back after that.
Ape

3 comments:

  1. How hilarious! But, girls talk like that too, don't worry, you'll find out. Especially with all those boys around! Too funny!

    Oh, and 4 boys, if I can do 4 kids, you definitely can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm risky rat a spiritual gangster"... We were just wondering where our psalty tapes are. we'll have to dig them out. We had Luke Meeker at our house and wanted to play them for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. I miss the boys and can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete