I have been working on cabinet doors FOREVER. Shawn has been helping me when he has time also. I finally finished painting them and Shawn and Conner put them up last weekend. There are a few that Shawn has to fix before they can be painted to there are a few still missing. I was so excited to get them up.
We did all this while everyone else was at May camp. We couldn't go this year because Shawn had to work.
On Monday Mom and Dad had us, Johnn and Lois, Sherry Hudson, and Clark Tarwater over for a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. I bought a pool for the boys to play in and they had a ball. We had a nice spread of food too. Hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage on a stick, potato salad, baked beans, and home made ice cream. It was all so good. We all had a great time.
That night when we got home we converted Logan's crib to a toddler bed. I know he's a little young but he's getting a little sister in eight weeks so that's just life. He has done really good. It's kind of funny because he climbs in and out all day playing around but when it comes to nap time and bed time it's like he forgets that he can get up on his own. He just lays there and if I go in his room he stands up and reaches for me like the sides of his crib are still tall. It's really funny but I am not complaining. He is making it easy and not a fight. That is always nice.
Wenesday afternoon Shawn and I dropped the boys off at Mom and Dads and flew to Atlanta Georgia. It was a very relaxing time for me. Shawn had to go to school Thursday and Friday and then we flew home today (Saturday). We drove home to greet the boys who were at our house with Brittany (who had them from sing Friday night). I sat around the hotel room during the day relaxing and working on a baby blanket and Shawn went to school. At night we went to dinner and just relaxed. Atlanta is actually very pretty. It was good to get back and see the boys.
This next week I am going to be working on baby gifts and a bassinet for DaraLynn. I will post pictures of all of that when I am finished.
Ape

Wish we could have been there!!! T was the only one missing in the pic of Grampy and the boys! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics. Looks like fun. Love the pic of Logan & Cooper. Also of your Dad with "his" boys. It was neat seeing Conner "helping" with the cabinets. Those are good times. I remember Holden doing things like this and now at almost 12, he's pretty handy with tools. Cut down a tree today with a chain saw so he can make himself a long bow. Keep working with them and you'll be surprised what they might end up doing as they get older.
ReplyDelete