Wednesday, June 29, 2011

He Will Be The Death Of Me!

OK, so yesterday I was cleaning house and my boys were playing out in the back yard. Every now and then I would stop and check on them. They were happily playing together, which is the case most of the time when they are outside. I was standing at the sink and I hear Conner yell, "Mommy come look at me!" Now in my mind I am thinking, this can't be good and I put my rag down in the sink and walk outside to this:



For those of you who are unsure, that is my four and a half year old son on top of the porch covering. He thought he was very cool and I did not agree. I was not upset with him because in my mind he's a boy and this is what boys do. They climb. I was not wanting him up there and made sure once we got him down that he knew that was not OK and if he did it again he would be punished. Well he did it again this morning and was punished. This time he was on top of the house!! What am I going to do with him.
Ape

1 comment:

  1. April, got your newsy letter this morning. Boys are surely trying. All that you do and they still take your breath away! Perhaps google someone's injuries and show him pictures of what happens when you fall... or put a leash on him...Seriously, what can you do other than your best? Keep praying that you give him what he needs and that you keep your sanity. Helen

    ReplyDelete