



This outfit I made two of because it's for the twins. The flower is actually a pin. I also made another set of skirts with matching pins. The top matches both skirts and the pins can be removed to match the skirts. So basically all Mom has to do is put the pin that matches the skirt on the top and she has a new outfit. Here is that other skirt and pin.


I will be posting a tutorial on these pins later.
The other outfit that I did was for a friend with a more eclectic taste. I think she will like this little outfit.



Well tell me what you all thinks.
Ape

April, those are so cute! I love them! I saw you last weekend when we were in Texas, sorry I never made it over to say hi!
ReplyDeleteWhat color are you doing for your babyroom?
Anna,
ReplyDeleteI saw you from across the room and kept telling myself to go say hi. Sorry I never got around to you. I am doing my baby room with cream walls, red, and yellow accent. It's all in sun bonnet sue stuff and really old fashioned
Too cute, I love that last set, is it a bubble skirt? Supper cute!
ReplyDeleteit's not a bubble skirt mel. it's kind of hard to describe but it had material sewn onto it horizontaly by one edge so it's got a lot of movement to it.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like such a cute babyroom! I LOVE Sun Bonnet Sue!
ReplyDeleteWow April, I am impressed...darling outfits and the flower pins are cute
ReplyDeleteSoo where's my cute girl outfit?? :)
ReplyDeletesorry, but I didn't start making these till very recently and I have only attempted sewing for new borns. If I get better I might try to attempt something for you! Mom didn't pass on her knowledge so it's trial and error for me.
ReplyDelete