














On Monday morning we babysat Wade for a little while then met Heather in town and got a few things at Walmart and went to lunch before we headed out. We bought Conner a Leap Frog learning, electronic game thing. It was the best twenty bucks we ever spent on a toy. He loves it and it is one that will help him learn to write in a fun way. I highly suggest it. I know what my nephew and niece will be getting for their birthday's this year! Anyway after all that we headed home. We stopped in at Mom and Dad's to pick up Shawn's car (we left it there on Friday) and then we had dinner with Clark. When we got home the boys ran off their energy by running in the sprinklers. They had a grand time after sitting all day in a car.



Ok now on to some more sewing projects. I started them last week and finished then today. First I finished the bassinett bedding. I love it. I think it's very dainty but not fuffy. The picture of it in white is what it looked like when I got it and then the brown is what it looks like now.





I love how it turned out.
Next I made another baby gift for a friend. I haven't given it to her yet so I am not going to say who it's for. I love how it turned out. I am not in love with the headband. I think I need to make the band out of denim and then put on the cream flowers. Right now I feel like they get lost. Let me know what you all think.



I also went to the Docters today. He said if we were to go by my babies heart beat then she's going to be one strong little girl. We have only six weeks left until my c-section. I can't wait.
Ape

Awww! I didn't even know you all came up! We were in Eureka Springs, Ark for the weekend! Sorry we missed you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of Logan on the swing. Sorry we missed you as well. Work can be a pain sometimes. Glad U.Paul has a job I just wish the schedule was more consistent. Anyway, looking forward to the little darling too. :)
ReplyDelete