Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All Wrapped Up

So the other night I was wrapping DaraLynn up in her blanket for bed and the boys decided they wanted me to wrap them up too.


Too funny right??!!

In other "news" Grandma Marce is here and I am having a bunch of the older ladies over for lunch today. I will try to remember to get pictures of our time. It will be fun I know. Hope you all have a good day.
Ape

4 comments:

  1. I can't figure out why the words on the page keep doing this when I put a picture on. If anyone has any suggestions please pass them on.
    Ape

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you add the picuture, put the mouse on the picture and a menu will pop up at the bottom, click on center picture, and see if that fixes it. Also, if you add the pics, then the words sometimes that works too. Call me if it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny... I was doing the same thing to Katie last night! She loved it! Great seeing you all last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Aunt Marce hello. We miss her here in SoCal.

    ReplyDelete