Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Pictures and Chili Cook Off

This has been a very busy weekend. It was a lot of fun. On Saturday morning Shawn went into work for a few hours and then came home and played with the boys. At the last minute we invited Brittany and Parker Johnson over for dinner. Clark also was around for dinner since he was going to spend then night on the couch and go Sunday morning to help us with the kids while we took family pictures. It was fun and I tried out a new recipe which I will be posting later in the week. We all visited and joked around until about midnight. Sunday morning we got up and started getting ready to go get our pictures taken. I will be getting them back in about two weeks and will post a few of them. The kids did pretty good while taking the pictures. The photographer was great a so patient with the kids. I think we got some really great shots. After that we left for the chili cook off. Then theme this year was nautical but we didn't partake of the dressing up this year. I forgot my camera at home but here are a few that Shawn took on his camera phone.







The first picture was on the way home when we stopped to put DaraLynn in her pj's and feed her. My boys didn't dress up this year but had a good time anyway. Erik and Joni King dressed their kids as lobsters and Eric was a lobster, fisherman. It was so cute. I think if they would have gotten their in time for the judging they would have won first place. Anyway it was a fun day and we can't wait till next years chili cook off.
Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment