Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Boys

Well Conner has been doing very well with school and so far (granted we are only a week into this) is very excited each day when Logan goes down for a nap and we start school. Yesterday we worked on his writing. He did good for the most part. He needs to work on following directions but I figure that's right in line with every other almost five year old on the planet.




There are a few things he has started saying since we started school that Conner has been saying that I have now told him are no longer allowed and if he says them he owes me ten cents from his piggy bank. They are, "I don't know how!," "I can't!<" and "I don't want to!>" Hopefully that will soon stop but if not he will be loosing money ten cents at a time!

Yesterday I walked outside to check the mail and was greeted by a fire truck and ambulance in front of my house and my elderly neighbors house (she was OK, nothing to serious. A broken are or dislocated shoulder.) Logan was very excited by this. Unfortunately Conner missed it as he was taking a nap! Afterwards Logan had to go inside and get his fire hat.


Ape

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I remember those first days of school. Don't get discouraged if he goes through a period of not wanting to do school. At his age, the interest can come and go. At this point, try to make it fun and not too much "work". Look forward to hearing more as he progresses.

    ReplyDelete