That's my new "word" : Connerism! Tonight we were in the car driving to Arlington to meet Shawn. Conner kept wanting me to look at stuff and so I finally said,"Honey, I can't look at stuff when I am driving. If I do I could crash!" His response was "OK." Then he said, "Mommy did you just see that car?" I said, "No, remember I am driving I can't look." He said, "OK, but if you crash then can you look!" He then started to tell me about a time when he was riding with Grandpa and Grandma and he saw a police car pushing a car off the freeway. He had to be sure to tell me that when he was driving with Grandpa and Grandma he wasn't in the steering wheal seat! Too funny.
In other news, DaraLynn is now three months old as of yesterday. I can't believe it. It goes by so fast. It is so fun. She is starting to smile a lot more and baby talks a lot now. I am enjoying her immensely. She is a strong little girl and is already rolling on her side and she pulls her head up when she's laying on the floor like she's trying to sit up. It's crazy! She is so little and when she does that I always get down on the ground and tell her she's to little to be doing that stuff. She just grins at me.
Hope you have all had a great week. Stay tuned for the birthday banner I just made and a picture board that I am working on. They should be on early next week or this weekend.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment