Tonight I layed DaraLynn down on her play mat that has toys that hang over her while I went to make dinner. Conner went and got a coloring book and crayons to color on the floor while I was cooking. Not to long later Shawn got home and the boys and he sat on the couch to talk about the day. DaraLynn started fussing and after a while I went to the play mat to pick her up but there was no DaraLynn. A little farther over was Conner's open coloring book and crayons and beside that was DaraLynn, screaming by this time, half on the area rug and half on the wood floor. I asked Conner why he pulled her over there (I knew it was him cause Logan was sitting on the stool until Shawn got home watching me cook). His response, "I didn't do it and the Lord didn't see me do it, not at all!"
Oh boy what am I going to do with that child and where do kids come up with stuff like this. Too funny. What will he think of next? I am scared to find out.
Ape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha! That's great, he will definitely keep you on your toes!
ReplyDelete