




Logan didn't like getting in the trucks, he just wanted to look and make siren noises really, really loud. It was cute.
Later that night we went to Evan Mac's birthday party and when we got home we had a battle of the wills with Conner. He peed in his closet and then lied when we asked him about it. It turned into an hour of talking about lying, disciplining for the lying, and finally an admission of guilt. We prayed with him and then sat on the couch and hugged him and told him we loved him. Then I told him if he pees anywhere but the toilet again I am going to put him in one of Logan's diapers. His response was, "Mom, I think we need to put a toilet in my room." Shawn and I looked at each other and busted up laughing. Then told him he just was ganna have to use the one in his bathroom! KIDS!!!
Ape

bahahahahah!! I am cracking up here! I love it when kids make comments like that, it always makes me laugh! Sounds like you guys had a great day!
ReplyDelete