Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Preparing For A Party!

Conner is going to be 5 in December. We are having a construction themed party December 3. I have started to prepare for it already. Early I know but with three kids I never know what a day may bring so I figure where I have the time to work on it I better use that time wisely. I made my own version of pin the tail on the donkey. I am calling it "pin the nail on the hammer."
Here's the poster of the hammer:

It's not the greatest picture cause I took it with my phone but you get the point right!?

Here are the nail's that the kids will use:


This was fun to make. I am also working on a cloth banner that says, "happy birthday Conner" and some really great goody bags. I will post those soon.
Ape

3 comments:

  1. Have you considered having "Dirt Dessert"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Great idea with the nail and hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks REALLY cute!! Can't wait to see it all together. LOVED the Invitation wrenches. If you need any help let me know. You know I don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete