Sunday, October 16, 2011

Road Trip

This weekend we went on a road trip to Missouri for Josh and Rebeca Bernard's wedding. Brittany and Isabelle came with us. Most of the pictures on this post are in thanks to Isabelle. She took pictures of the weekend for us and of the wedding. It was a fun weekend and the kids did a great job traveling. At the wedding DaraLynn was wearing the gown that Gail Sharpless made for my Aunt April's Dara. It is about thirty one years old. Conner is wearing the suite that was worn by the ring bearer in my Grandpa and Grandma Morey's wedding. It is over fifty years old. Here are some pictures of the the weekend:


Stopping to play ball while I fed DaraLynn. Shawn was very smart when he thought of this. It was a great way to run the pent up energy out of the boys while we stopped.





We got some great pictures of DaraLynn smiling. She was so happy on the car ride up there.















A good time was had by all.
Ape

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! DL looks so cute in her little gown! I think T was the same age when she wore it. Are you posting the rest of the pictures on Picasa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming up Shawn & April. Glad you were able to bring Isabel as well. It was a fun and busy time. Wish we could have visited more. Glad you got a picture of Connor in the suit. I wanted to but didn't get a chance. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are adorable! It looks like you had a fabulous time!

    Carla @ Whole Child Creative Curriculum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connor DaraLynne looks a lot like Connor to me. Fun pics. I'd like to see a closer one of Connor in the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me come with you guys. Even if I am a dweeb ;) I had a blast as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so great seeing you all again and spending a little time with you!

    ReplyDelete