
DaraLynn is doing great. She slept for seven hours between feeding for the first time on Wednesday night. It was fantastic. Of course she went back to every four hours on Thursday night but hey that's pretty good for a two month old right!

This is DaraLynn's favorite way to lay when she's fussy. She falls asleep like this all the time.

DaraLynn is a night owl just like me. The problem is she want to be awake about the time I am ready for bed. Some night after I feed her Shawn ends up in the rocker with her and they fall asleep then he puts her in her bed around one in the morning and goes to bed himself. I am very appreciative of this since it allows me to get a little extra sleep some nights. I don't know how but he can sleep just as sound in the rocker holding her as he can in bed. He's a good Daddy!

This one is before meeting on a Sunday morning. Conner picked out the dress DaraLynn is wearing all by himself and wanted a picture with her in it. Conner was so proud and DaraLynn was not happy at all.

Logan saying his to DaraLynn. Every time he says hi to her he opens his mouth soooo big and his eyebrows go up and he gets so excited. It is so cute. Unfortunately you can't see it very good because his fingers are in his mouth.

Conner was trying to help Logan hit the baseball while Shawn piteched the ball to them. It was so cute.

Conner with a powdered doughnut mustache.
Well I hope you all enjoyed the new pictures.
Ape

Cute! Looking forward to seeing them next weekend.
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute April!! You have some of the cutest kids ever :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all! We are thinking January....hopefully!
ReplyDelete